Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween News

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

As I'm sure you have been able to tell, I am not much of one for Halloween. I always make sure my kids get to dress up and trunk or treat (of course) but as far as making costumes, decorating, and doing Halloween games and such.....you will not find that here. :)

So, since everyone will be talking about all of their Halloween goodness, I have decided to let this blog be for the day, and get their costumes ready. We will be pulling something out of our treasure box of costumes that are in their rooms. Why buy or make some when we have three trunks FULL and overflowing?? ;) I guess that may be the couponer in me. HA!

Anywho, I do have something SUPER FUN for tomorrow!! I will be blog swapping with {GINGER SNAP CRAFTS} !! Ahhhhhh! I still can't believe it! And, just to give you a little hint...Remember me talking about pallets a few weeks months ago??  Well, you may be seeing some of that tomorrow, if you go to visit. YAY!!

Last, but certainly not least.....did you see my followers number?? :D  YAY!!  Not only have I made it to 100, But I have been gaining a new fabulous follower almost every day since!  How Exciting!!  When I reached 100 I turned to my facebook page.  What?  You didn't know I was social?  Well, I try to be.  You can find my link over on the right top of my page, if you would like to follow along. :)  Anyway, back to the story.  I asked over on my facebook page what kind of giveaway THEY would like to see for my 100 followers.  Unfortunately.....only one person replied.  OOPS.  So, do you have anything you would like to win??  This is, after all, a giveaway for YOU my readers. :D  So, just leave me a comment, or shoot me an email if you have any ideas!  I would love to hear.
I believe that is all!

Have a fabulous Halloween with all of your dressed up cuties.

1 comment:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!