Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hoo are you??

It's Tuesday!! I know that if I do not answer the questions right NOW, that they will not get answered today. HA! I have TONS of things to do today....well, really all week. Does it seem like school time gets busier, when it should slow down?? {In my opinion, of course} Here are the questions for this week....

1. Do you sleep with the TV or music on?
Yes, I set my sleep timer to turn off in like 30 minutes. But, I have to have the noise to fall asleep. I blame deployments for that one! I can't stand to hear all of the creeks and noises at night when the hubby is gone...and now I have to have it on.

2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
Computer I suppose. I am not tech savvy, as you can probably tell by now. :)

3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
No! I use websites like hip2save.com or southernsavers.com to shop the ads for me. lol It's so much easier to just look at what they find and go off of that!

4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
Right now they are some amazing silky green Old Navy flats I found at the Goodwill for $4.99! Get compliments every time I wear them! Freaked out about buying shoes at the goodwill? Just spray them down good with lysol!

5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?
Not yet, but next week is our fall break and we are going "hope" to spend time with family and hit up the pumpkin patch! I LOVE it!!

So, there are my answers. Hop on over and join in the fun!


NightOwlCrafting
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I buy a lot of stuff from Good Will and secondhand shops and just put it through the washer or hand wash if I have to. My husband thinks it's kind of gross but I see no problem. =)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!